TCU offers its members a full range of financial services.
- Thornapple Credit Union is proud to offer a $1000 scholarship to a local graduating high school senior!
- Savings Accounts; Regular, Special, Gold Saver, Christmas Club, IRAs, Roth Conversion IRA, and Education IRA, Safari Club for Kids, Vacation Club, Tax Clubs
- Checking/Share Draft Accounts: Regular Checking, Business Checking
- Secure your peace of mind with Secure Checking!
- Royalty Rewards: The More You Use, the More You’re Rewarded
- Lending Options: Signature Loans, Revolving Lines of Credit, Automobile Loans, RV Loans, Business Lines of Credit
- VISA cards with Score Card Rewards
- MasterCard Debit Card
- VISA TravelMoney, VISA Gift Cards
- Mortgages: 1 & 3 Year Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs), Home Construction Loans, 30- and 15-year mortgages, Rural Development Mortgage, VA Mortgage
- Student loans and consolidation loans through Student Choice.
- TCU Loan Calculator
- Get your free credit report here. Bring it in and we will assist you with credit repair and/or debt consolidation for free.
- Learn about the history of credit unions with Pocket Cents from the NCUA.
Additional Services for Members
- Free Notary Service
- Free ATMs nationwide
- Rx Optical Vision Advantage Program
- Group Insurance Coverage; Life, Cancer, ICU, Credit Life & Disability, Auto, and AD&D
- Automated Clearing House Transactions (ACH) (EFT)
- Domestic Wire Transfers
- Internet Home Banking and Mobile Banking
- Xtend Shared Branching Services
- Service Center Shared Branches
- CU EasyPay Bill Payment Services
- VISA Cash Advances and On-Site Payments
- Discounted Tickets to Cedar Point and Michigan Adventure
- Asset recovery by M&W, Inc.
- Debt counseling you can trust